Pupil Premium - Eligibility and Application
Do you qualify?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part Vl of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
No one will know you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits you are claiming. If you require any help please talk to the office staff about registering your child.
Follow this link to the Derbyshire County Council online application for Free School Meals.
(link opens in a new window)
Back Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S44 6UN